Wednesday, April 13, 2011

:: Building hapiness on other people sadness ::

Do u think u gonna happy by building happiness on other people sadness? It'd happen 2 me ekceli. There some1 who always waiting 2 take an advantage on my relationship problems. She always waiting to be at his side when our relationship is in problems. She always waiting to b a good listener to my bf. An now she already success with her mission. They've already get engganged. But did she know dat she not gonna happy with the relationship dat builded on other people sadness? Yes I have let him go for u. But for ur info he still looking for me and disturbing me. I dont know y. I'm not hoping their relationship no working. The only thing I can say is Allah knows everything. Life is like karma. 2day u do diz 2 me, other day u'll feel the same...

3 comments :

ZuRa said...

hey baby gurl... it's ok la... do u want that guy to be wit u again and leave her fiancee??? really u want it to be happen?? i know that hurt u a lot.. just cool down k.. we all luv u baby..

LuLu BoOWLartt said...

ermmm it juz a bad feeling yesterday.. I knw I shouldn't said dat.. But I cant 4get the hurt of thinking about them. Yes I dont want 2 b wth him again, & get hurt again.. Thank dear fren 4 being wth me when Im in hurt...

LuLu BO0WLartt said...

ermmm I promise 2 myself, never ever cry 4 him again.. my tears is only for me, my fren, my family & other people who loves me... I know there's a lot of people who loves me, but its not the time 2 find them yet..